- We respect your privacy and your rights.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
- We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. Cookies help our website to remember information about your previous visits. This is intended to make your next visit easier and more user-friendly.
Cookies play an important role. Without them, using our website would be more frustrating.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies – required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – to record the number of visitors and how they move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not personally identify you as an individual user.
You Can Choose to Accept or Decline Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services. This may include data regarding your geographical location, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This data is processed for the purpose of analysing general use of our website and services.
- We may process personal data that is provided to us in the course of the use of our services. This data may include your name, address and contact details.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including the purchase of goods and services, that you enter into with us. Transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. Transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying purchased goods or services and keeping records of those transactions.
- We may also process information contained in any communication to us.
- In addition, we may also process any of your personal data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others.
Providing Your Personal Data to Others
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Financial transactions relating to our services are handled by our payment service provider.
- You will share transaction data with our payment service provider to the extent necessary to process payments, refund such payments and (if required) deal with complaints or queries relating to payments and refunds.
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- Personal data that we process will not be kept for longer than is necessary for its intended purpose.
- Contact details provided to us when you subscribe to our newsletters will be retained until you notify us that you wish to opt-out of further communications.
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held.
- You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. communication to you of any advertising or marketing material. A request can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
We may update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
Old Crown Courts
The Old Crown Courts